The United Nations Trust Fund in Support of Actions to Eliminate Violence
against Women is accepting applications for its 17th grant cycle (2012)
from government authorities, civil society organizations and networks —
including non-governmental, women's and community-based organizations and
coalitions, and operational research institutions — and UN Country Teams
(in partnership with governments and civil society organizations).
The 2012 UN Trust Fund Call invites proposals in the following areas of
i. Closing the Gap on the Implementation of National and
Local Laws, Policies and Action Plans that Address Violence against Women
ii. Addressing Violence against Adolescent and Young Girls
Applicants are invited to submit grant proposals for a minimum of
US$100,000 up to a maximum of US$1 million for a period of two to three
years. The application deadline is 21 January 2013.
The complete Call for Proposals detailing criteria, eligibility
requirements and application guidelines is available at:
or via the UN
Women homepage www.unwomen.org.
Apologies for any cross-posting.
This is a blog recording the announcements that are sent out on the CASCA listserv.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
This blog mirrors the list-serv for the Canadian Anthropology Society. To submit an announcement to this list, please email: email@example.com
- ► 2016 (338)
- ► 2015 (324)
- ► 2014 (240)
- ► 2013 (348)
- The Centre for Women=?iso-8859-1?Q?=92s?= Studies ...
- Tenure-track faculty position to be based in Goose...
- Colloquium Series - Diaspora and Transnational Stu...
- 5th European Conference on African Studies, 2013
- Fellowship in Ethnographic Writing, Fall 2013 (UTS...
- Tim Harrison Talk - November 28
- Centre for Ethnography Talk with Amira Mittermaeir...
- RA Session // Moments of Suspension, Moments of Tr...
- SSEA Symposium Weekend Schedule November 30-Decemb...
- CFHSS/FDSH: Communique: November 2012
- CIHR-IPPH November e-Bulletin | e-Bulletin novembr...
- University of Saskatchewan - tenure track job
- Center for Advanced Holocaust Studies: Winter 2013...
- CFP: Edited Volume(s) on International Anthropolog...
- UN Trust Fund to EVAW/G 17th Grant Cycle
- Student Anthropologist - Call for Papers and Peer ...
- Nov. 22 Caribbean Studies Events - U of T
- Nov. 21 CDTS Talk with Dennis Rodgers
- Call for Abstracts: York U Anthropology Graduate C...
- Cascadia Seminar Dec 1 2012 CFP Deadline
- Upcoming Talk: Bruce Curtis, Carleton University
- Students for International Development is recruiti...
- APLA & NAPA Career Panels
- Travel study courses in Kenya, May 2013
- CASCA: Job postings/Offres d'emploi
- Pacific Women in Business Conference
- Upcoming Talk: Africa=?iso-8859-1?Q?=92s?= Future:...
- Global Thematic Consultation on Addressing Inequal...
- The Role of Women in Urban Food Security, Namibia
- Émergence du Leadership féminin (Empowerment de la...
- Joint colloquium on Mayor Marian Dewar
- MEDICAL ANTHROPOLOGY M.A. STUDENTS WANTED FOR Q?EQ...
- Panel Discussion/ Book Launch "Demystifying the Mo...
- The Peopling of the Americas: New Evidence, Old Co...
- Association of Professional Archaeologists (APA) A...
- INTERNATIONAL SOCIAL SCIENCE COUNCIL NEWS
- Narratives and Collective Memory Lecture - Univers...
- Forum international d'architecture vernaculaire/Ve...
- Friday November 9: Esmeralda Thornhill, "Race" Lit...
- Simone de Beauvoir Institute - Upcoming Events
- The latest issue of Culture is out/Le nouveau num=...
- REMINDER-RAPPEL: November 8, 2012 Panel du 8 nov...
- ▼ November (42)
- ► 2011 (237)
- ► 2010 (248)
- ► 2009 (194)
- ► 2008 (151)