Please join our grassroots efforts to save our Centre for Studies in
Here is our petition (with additional info regarding our efforts)...we are
alive and gaining momentum 137 signature thus far and we just launched.
We do not have much time to pressure the administration of Windsor to
reverse their decision...so I'm hoping that you can sign this petition and
share it as widely as possible. Particularly with friends, colleagues, who
are community leaders, politicians, community organizers, church groups
interested in social justice etc. Your connections in the fair trade
movement would be amazing to utilize.
Please help us show the administration at UWindsor that our passion and
commitment to social justice is alive and well in Windsor/Essex.
Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Frances M. Cachon, PhD Candidate
Department of Sociology, Anthropology & Criminology
University of Windsor
Office: Room 157, Chrysler Hall South
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, Ontario, Canada, N9B 3P4
Telephone: (519) 253-3000 Ext. 2205
This is a blog recording the announcements that are sent out on the CASCA listserv.
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
This blog mirrors the list-serv for the Canadian Anthropology Society. To submit an announcement to this list, please email: email@example.com
- ► 2017 (112)
- ► 2016 (356)
- ► 2015 (324)
- ► 2014 (240)
- EURIAS (senior/junior) Fellowships - 2014-15 acade...
- Two Conferences
- Two CFPs
- SH=?iso-8859-1?Q?=CDSH=C1LH?= Archaeological Resea...
- Strategic Grant Development Workshop/Sociolinguist...
- CIHR/IRSC - E-Bulletin - June 26, 2013 | le 26 jui...
- Champlain Colloquium: History and Memory of an Enc...
- Call for chapters: Migration by Boat: theories, p...
- CASCA: Job postings/Offres d'emploi
- Beall's list of predatory publishers
- Afghan women=?iso-8859-1?Q?=92s?= rights activist ...
- Association for Feminist Anthropology - SYLVIA FOR...
- SOFJA KOVALEVSKAJA AWARD
- Session CFP / AdeC (Deadline Extended) Universitie...
- Saving the Centre for Studies in Social Justice - ...
- Calling gender experts: UN Women announces new Ros...
- Association for Research in Cultures of Young Peop...
- CFP: Urban Encounters: Art and the Public (Halifax...
- ▼ June (18)
- ► 2012 (301)
- ► 2011 (237)
- ► 2010 (248)
- ► 2009 (194)
- ► 2008 (151)