On behalf of the German Anthropological Association (Deutsche
Gesellschaft fÃ¼r VÃ¶lkerkunde, DGV) board of directors I would like to
inform you about our next biennial conference in October 2013 in Mainz,
Germany. The title is "Locations: anthropology in the academy, the
workplace, and the public sphere".
Please find the announcement and the call for workshops here:
http://www.dgv-net.de/ and the English language PDF here
This is a blog recording the announcements that are sent out on the CASCA listserv.
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
This blog mirrors the list-serv for the Canadian Anthropology Society. To submit an announcement to this list, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2017 (112)
- ► 2016 (356)
- ► 2015 (324)
- ► 2014 (240)
- ► 2013 (348)
- CIHR-IPPH August e-Bulletin | e-Bulletin ao=?iso-8...
- Conference in Cuba November 2012
- Invitation: Joseph and Rebecca Meyerhoff Annual Le...
- U of T Job Postings: Medical and Linguistic Asst. ...
- IX Conference of Central American Anthropology
- III Conference of Latin American Anthropology
- CASCA: Job postings/Offres d'emploi
- German Anthropological Association's conference 20...
- CFP: Graduate Conference on Latin America & the Ca...
- Nomination to the Holberg International Memorial P...
- International network of social scientists studyin...
- Master's/PhD positions in human rights, branding, ...
- Royal Anthropological Institute's Body Culture Pho...
- Webinar - PHIR - Aboriginal Peoples' Health | Webi...
- Journal of Canadian Studies Call for Papers
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2011 (237)
- ► 2010 (248)
- ► 2009 (194)
- ► 2008 (151)