This is a blog recording the announcements that are sent out on the CASCA listserv.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Looking for Home for my CASCA/SANA paper - "Refugee Resettlement and the Transformation of Small Cities: New American Solidarities in Fargo, North Dakota"

Dear CASCA list serve members,

I would like to connect with others who work in small cities or with
refugees. Rather than submit an individual abstract or try to organize
a panel at this late date, I was wondering if my paper might find a
home on one of your panels. My paper is entitled "Refugee Resettlement
and the Transformation of Small Cities: New American Solidarities in
Fargo, North Dakota." If anyone has room for me on your panel, please
let me know. If you're not attending the conference but you work in
these areas, I would nevertheless like to communicate about our
overlapping research interests.

Thanks for your consideration and apologies for the late notice.

Best wishes,
Jen


Jennifer Erickson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies
Ball State University
Burkhardt Building 305
Muncie, IN 47306
Jlerickson@bsu.edu
765-285-1512

Casca News

This blog mirrors the list-serv for the Canadian Anthropology Society. To submit an announcement to this list, please email: cascanews@anthropologica.ca

www.cas-sca.ca
www.anthropologica.ca

Blog Archive